Thread: Sync Center in windows shows ‘1 conflicts’ pending to resolve even after resolving it

Sync Center in windows shows ‘1 conflicts’ pending to resolve even after resolving it

I am using Windows 7. Well Sync Center System tray and control panel sync center constantly prompts that there is conflict which requires being resolved even I have already resolved the same conflict. Well I let you know that I Sync all the files of the My Document on the laptop Sony VAIO at home directory using HP Smart Media Server. I have tried to solve the matter by using Synch All but it did not help me anymore. I also let you know that it automatically resolves itself. Well I don’t how to figure out the problem and what steps should be taken to solve the issue. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sync Center in windows shows ‘1 conflicts’ pending to resolve even after resolving it

Well you told me that conflict automatically gets resolved over the period of the time. I conclude that Sync Center is resolving the conflict but its view is not refreshed hence it still prompting that there is one Conflict is pending to resolve. Hence I recommended you that you should manually refresh the view of the Sync center after finishing with resolving the conflict. You can press F5 from your keyboard to refresh the view.

Re: Sync Center in windows shows ‘1 conflicts’ pending to resolve even after resolving it

I think I know why it is happening in your situation. Well whenever you work offline and some changes the file or group of the files from the network folder which is shared by the multiple user. Windows will Sync with those changes when you connect to that shared network folder. Sync conflict occurs when you have too changed the after disconnecting the network folder. It will prompt you that with which version you will continue. Another reason I want to tell you that this problem occurs when a particular file is erased from the location and it is pending to be sync with other location when it was last sync. Sync center allows you to resolve the issue by erasing or copying the file to the other location.

I think I am having solution for problem and I think it will help you out from this particular matter. Well I think in your case scheduled sync is going on then you can right click on sync partnership. You have to choose Stop to discontinue sync partnership. Now sync partnership will start again at the scheduled time. Now you can check whether issue is resolved or not. Let me know it was helpful or not.

You can use the following steps to resolve the conflict on your computer.
    1. You have to click on the Start button on your computer.
    2. Now choose All Programs and go to Accessories. Now you have to click on sync Center.
    3. Sync Center window will launch on the screen and now you have to click on View sync conflicts.
    4. Now choose couple of conflict from the window and now click on resolve.
    5. A new dialog box will appear on the screen which will help you to resolve conflict either one at a time or multiple conflicts at a time.
    I am hoping that above mentioned solution will help you to solve the matter.