Thread: Windows 7: Dimensions and Picture tag is not displayed of the file.

Windows 7: Dimensions and Picture tag is not displayed of the file.

I am facing very strange problem and I have decided to discuss with you all so that you can you’re your suggestion in this situation to solve the matter. Well I am using Windows 7 x64 on my computer. Whenever I try to view image files windows explorer does not display rating, tag and dimension associated with that particular file. Only I can see is the name of the file, size and create or modify date of that particular file. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Please reply with the solution if your are having any solution with you. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7: Dimensions and Picture tag is not displayed of the file.

Well I am having any solution in order to fix the matter and I am hoping that it will help you out from this situation. First of all you have to right click on the desire file. A context menu will display on the screen of your computer. You will see option to add name, type, size and date modified to that particular file. You can add needed details to the file. So try it and let me know it helps you or not.

I want to say thank you for giving prompt reply for this particular matter. The solution that you have mentioned above does not fix the matter. Well it simply adds a new column into Details View of the file. It does not make any information to appear on the Detail Pane. I want to know whether there is a way to register the file to the dll of the windows explorer. It will be great if you can suggest me some registry to solve the matter. I let you know that I am facing this problem with only picture file not with music and video file.

Well I was having the same problem with the Windows 7 which I have installed on my computer. Well I have simply done the system restore to fix the matter and luckily it worked for me. Now this problem is no longer exist on my system but still I wanted to know root cause of the problem and solution for the same since I can afford to do system restore to fix the problem. So anyone having the solution on this matter let me know.