Thread: Windows 7: Deleted Files Reappear

Windows 7: Deleted Files Reappear

I am running windows 7 and I have deleted unwanted files from a package using the Norton uninstall deluxe. These files reappear does it automatically appears (at first I thought it was on every reboot) but in fact there is no need to reboot to see them reappear. I have yet the last time I've deleted, careful to prevent a backup. I have also took care to make a treatment ad-aware (antispyware) because they can be regenerated after a connection but still these files reapers. These files are in program files \ common files \ Microsoft shared \ stationery. Actually I would like to remove these packages files because I think they are the cause of a major slowdown starting in particular Microsoft programs. If you have any suggestion regarding to this issue, Please let me know, your suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Windows 7: Deleted Files Reappear

Often, Spybot (similar to Ad-Aware) is better for the spy files, and to be updated regularly is an essential to be free of all this issue. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del and look what are the active tasks and look in the task bar the program which are seems to be suspicious. You can stop anything that is suspicious because the tasks laid back at the next startup. Then you search the registry (via regedit) which initiates the undesirable tasks. You can temporarily satisfy you deselect the startup of certain programs with suspect "msconfig" (easily reversible). Hope that this will help you to get rid of your trouble.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion, and according to the information I found on the Internet: I have a file services.exe directly into the windows directory. I have in my current tasks when I do a ctrl +alt +Del, task (the last in the list) called services from all this I understand having the virus "w32.netsky@mm" "W32.Netsky @ mm".I spent my norton antivirus did not identify anything probably for the reason that the list of viruses in my version it is not present. What is your opinion on this my conclusion is it good? And above have you an idea of the procedure I must follow to verify that I have this virus and delete it. Thank you in advance for your help. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Probably restored the recycle bin, To delete them is slightly more effective, you have to press Shift and Del keys at the same time, so the file will be deleted without going through the trash. Another possibility is that the operating system File system is giving errors. And even if a file is deleted the system gets confused and keeps it in the Table of Contents, which is the list of files and their physical location on the hard disk. Thus, while the file is not, remains and taking up space. To correct this, it is best to use tools such as Scandisk or chkdisk.

I assume I found what my trouble is, not certain if it will be associated to you. I encompass an external Seagate hard drive. The software that comes with it will Sync through my documents as well as settings. I will delete the items off of my desktop also at whatever time the hard drive will sync up, it would distinguish those files which were deleted and after that restore them reverse to my desktop. I have tested it more than a few times and it appeared to be the Seagate backup software and not a Windows 7 problem.