Thread: iFitness for iphone

iFitness for iphone

hi
    i have heard about iFitness software that is for iphone but i have no any details about it does any one knows about this iFitness if yes please let me know .
    thank you

re: iFitness for iphone

iFitness is a program that will help you achieve your weight training exercises. iFitness contains 100 exercises with detailed photos of real people performing the exercise and a full explanation. You can select an exercise with the alphabetical list or do a search based on different parts of the body.

iFitness is just the bible of fitness, this software consists of photos, videos, explanations, tables, etc ... and will allow you to lead an optimally! iFitness is without doubt the most comprehensive software for the fans of bodybuilding, aerobics or those who simply want to be fit! one of the features of this software is the diversity it offers and in order to reach as many people both in strength exercises, aerobics, fitness, cardio, or even relaxation! What is becoming interesting is that you can store all your data (weight, size, exercise, records, programs, ...) into a database to monitor your body!

From the first page, a wide choice is offered! You can choose to work by muscle, abdominals, arms, back, chest, legs, shoulders, heart (cardio). Both say that you find everything you seek and more! You can also choose stretching exercises which is very important in any sport, whether before or after exercise

Yes, this app is great but now it's gone from the store. I have another option - All-in Fitness from another manufacturer. I guess it's a good one and has even more exercises.
    I want to be fit and slim!!!!!

I have met All-in Fitness and it seems really great and it is even better than all the other.