Thread: Cannot download a song in internet explorer 9

Cannot download a song in internet explorer 9

I have a big big problem with the download of my song file. The problem is that every time I try downloading the song file by right clicking on it and saving the target. The song does not gets saved. I have tried this several times but unfortunately every time it gives me the same result. Why is this happening? I have noticed that if you right click and save it then you cannot download it. Directly clicking on the download link does download sometime. So if you have any idea then do let me know.

Re: Cannot download a song in internet explorer 9

Well that’s a very strange problem. I would advise you to have a check at the settings of the internet explorer. Since it is a new browser it can tend to give some problems like that so my advice would be to wait till the full version of the internet explorer 9 is out. You can also try resetting the features of the windows media player. So just try with this solution it must help you. Do let me know if it works for you.

Well what you can do is try reporting the problem in the various forums of the internet explorer 9. There can be a possibility that it is a type of bug. So if you report this problem to the Microsoft people they will accordingly report it and will try to find a solution for such type of problem. So this can also be a option before you. This would be a better option. so do go ahead with this suggestion and let me know if it worked for you or not.

I think there are some changes in the internet explorer 9 in the settings. So i would advice you to have a check of that changes in the settings. These changes in the settings can be viewed in the various Microsoft websites. So you can accordingly check it. If you are able to save that song file by the direct click of the file then be happy with it. As for now you try with this type of download. Let the Microsoft people come with the necessary solutions.

Let me tell you all that i have still not got any proper solutions for my problem. Well i have tried searching the internet for more solutions but none of them are giving me appropriate solution. it seems that it is a kind of bug and it is best to leave upon the Microsoft to solve this issue. Right now i am thinking to uninstall the internet explorer 9 and switch to the internet explorer 8. Lets hope that i do not get to see the same problem there also. Anyways thanks for the efforts you have taken to answer my queries.