Thread: Cannot find Internet Explorer after uninstalling Internet Explorer 9 Beta

Cannot find Internet Explorer after uninstalling Internet Explorer 9 Beta

I have recently downloaded the latest version of the internet explorer i.e internet explorer 9 beta version. However its performance did not impress me much so I had to uninstall it. So I went to the programs list and uninstalled it. After the uninstallation when I had a look at the previous other versions of the internet explorer then i could not get that. How is it possible? I have not deleted the previous versions of the internet explorer then why is it not showing in the list of programs. If you have any idea or views then do share it with me.

Re: Cannot find Internet Explorer after uninstalling Internet Explorer 9 Beta

Well the process is very simple to obtain the internet explorer 8 in your system. Well what you have to do is follow these simple steps
    1) First you have to go the control panel.
    2) In the control panel go to the programs and features.
    3) In that you will get the option of turn windows feature on and off.
    4) There you will be listed with the internet explorer 8 and accordingly add it from there.
    So do follow these steps and you will get the desired result.

Well I tried with the above method and there was no internet explorer 8 suggested in the turn windows feature on and off list. So I could not find any option to select from the list. So this solution did not help me much. So do you have any other solution in your mind that will help me with this particular problem. I also have come across various forums for the solutions but none of them have given me the appropriate solution. So I was hoping that you can get back to me with the appropriate solution.

Let me tell you if you are using the windows 7 operating system then you cannot reinstall or uninstall the particular program from the windows feature that is mentioned above. Well according to me you must have a separate installation of all the executable files of internet explorer 8 from the Microsoft websites. Do remember that different versions are available for the windows 7 32 bit as well as the windows 7 64 bit operating system. So you can install the versions from the Microsoft website that will definitely help.

The above solution will also help you. Well I needed to know have you checked all the programs in the windows feature on and off list. In case if it is not there then do try installing any removal tool from the internet. The one from the mcafee would be recommended. Close all the applications before running such tool. Running of such tool will probably help you in recovering the internet explorer 8. Do a reboot of the system after you are done with the recovery and hen run the internet explorer 8. Do try with this method and let me know if it works or not.