Thread: Open standards Vs Close standard software’s

Open standards Vs Close standard software’s

Hi! I am a crazy guy about software’s. I loved to by varieties of software products and sell them in a large scale from my shop. Actually from childhood I am mad about computers. Last week I went to shop to buy latest software’s that time my dealer ask me which one you want open standard software’s or close standard software’s . Though I am crazy about software’s I never come across these terms is there anybody who explain me meaning of that.

Re: Open standards Vs Close standard software’s

I am not a crazy fellow who knows everything about software’s and the terms associated with them. But as far I realize after making conversation with my friends. These terms are not restricted to software’s only actually they are applicable to every instant on this planet of technologies. Open standard as name suggest are freely available to common peoples without any he deck and all that whereas the close standard software’s are not easily available to everyone you have to buy them from recognized dealer of the company. Open standard software’s are very cheap ones compared to close standard software’s. same concept is applied in normal life also like local companies cars and imported cars.

There is a major risk when you sold close standard software’s by making copies of that one. Since they are expensive ones the related company have rights to file case on you. This problem mainly arise when using copy off the original one we try to update that software. As I already said when you buy single copy of software that single copy only registered on your name. And when you make copies of it they are dangerous. One thing I need to tell you about close standards software’s is they never allows you to see their source code that is only visible to that particular companies employees.similar to class libraries used in asp .net application development.

Open standard software’s are easily available in market. You can make number of their number of copies and distribute over your friend circle. Open standard software’s are allowing normal users to access their source code. Anyone can modify their functionality by opening their necessary source files. Normally companies developing small software’s use this standard for easily reach normal users and don’t need to invest many for marketing of that particular product. In our daily use there are lots of open standards software’s are available that don’t bother to allow changes in their functionality.if anyone makes unnecessary changes in that the never work properly.

Normally when we went to buy some software’s they never ask you which standards software’s you want because most of time dealers never took risk to handle close standard software your dealer is really a good salesman who ask you about this. If you want to use single software whose updates are readily available on net then I suggest you to buy close standard software’s since they allows you to enjoy number of features with each new updating. And if you want to use them for normal use just like playing videos, mp3 like that then I suggest you to use close standard software's.