Thread: Windows live mail agent is not working in windows 7

Windows live mail agent is not working in windows 7

Hi all,
    Just two months ago I purchased a Acer aspire laptop, which is running with windows 7 platform. Along with that, the machine is specified with 3GB ram, 599 GB hard drive, and along with that NVIDIA graphical interface. I sometimes used my machine for playing games. I also install windows live mail agent in my machine to access my office and also my personal mails from their desire mail accounts. My machine is working fine with almost all features and the applications. It is compatible with wireless connectivity; I usually connect the machine in my office or at my home. Now the problem is with windows live mail agent. This is not working from few days. The problem is occurring when ever I tried to open “Junk Mail”, after click on that it simply stopped working and directs me to close the application program. What should be problem? Is there any on behaving any solution or any other suggestion or information about this issue?

Re: Windows live mail agent is not working in windows 7

According to m, the problem completely sound as for the application program, because I was also facing similar issue in my machine, where this was stopped responding after double click on it, to open the program application window, after that without go for any trick I simply remove the application from my machine, and reinstall the program again, by this the problem is solved. I suggest you also do this process, by this you will be able to overcome from the problem. so at first remove the application program from your machine ad then reinstall mail agent again, during this if you are not willing to remove the contact and other details of the contacts which are stored there, then during eth uninstall process, uncheck the option to remove the contact and other settings and option.

As per my opinion the problem should be occurring for the application program version that you are using, remember that some of the application programs are not support to run with that, for that first you need to make sure that the mail agent version that you are suing, is compatible with your machines operating system, I think, the windows live agent is available with windows 7 compatibility. So go to the Microsoft official web site and download windows live mail agent software application and install that one in your machine. Along with this also recommend you to scan your machine or the mail agent application program, may be the windows live or that particular folder, where you are facing the problem is corrupted by virus.

I am having relevant issue with my windows live mail agent, which is running with windows vista platform. The problem is that, whenever I tried to open the application program, the machine completely hangs for little time, after that I need to start task manager and from the background I use to close the existence of windows live. After that the machine comes in its normal mode, but this happens in every time whenever i tried to open windows live, is there nay issue in my operating system or with other hardware peripheral in my machine? Suggest me something to resolve this problem.

The problem that you mentioned in your post might be occurring for the operating system, some of the applications are not support windows 7 operating system. For that be sure that you are using correct one in your machine. Along with, I would like o recommend you to check the graphic driver which is installed in your machine, I told you this because in my sisters machine, similar issue was occurred, and after e deep search I found that the problem is for graphics driver, I don’t know what is the actual cause, but by reload the graphics driver in her machine the problem is solved. If you are still facing this issue, then I think you should need to try this process once. For this insert driver installation disk, and proceed to device manager, from there locate the driver , right click on it and choose advanced option, this will directs you to locate the installation program from any location. Locate this one and start installation process. Go through this, I hope this will might be helps you to overcome from eth problem.