Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Use Of AMRT.MSI File In Windows 7

Windows Software

Old 18-01-2011

Use Of AMRT.MSI File In Windows 7

I have just installed the Windows 7 in the system that I am just making use of and also it is that the installation of the various files of the Windows 7 is being used for some or the other kind of the features in the Windows 7 that I am just making use of. But now when I just re-installed the files of the Windows 7 in the system that I am making use of is showing me some kind of the unusual message called the ARMT file is needed and also the fact is that I have no clue that what kind of the file is the installation being talking about and also what kind of the files does it require. Please help me out with this and also tell me that what is the information that is being required and also what is the error that is being faced by me.

Old 18-01-2011

Re: Use Of AMRT.MSI File In Windows 7

If you want to remove the error that is being faced by you in the system that is being used by you, you just have to make use of the clean boot command that can be used for the removing of the unwanted files that are affecting the system and also the fact is that how the working of the system is being carried out when such kind of the operations be performed in the system that is being used by you.
Old 18-01-2011

The other option for you is that you can just run the option of the Sfc scan that will scan down the whole system that you are making use of and also it is that it will give you the complete details of the files that is being used by you for the system of the Windows 7. And also it is that you can just combine the steps of the boot along with the Sfc scan that will help you to deal with the problem that is being used by you. And also it is that you can just make run a number of the files that can be used for the AMRT.MSI file missing issues.
Old 18-01-2011

Also you can just isolate the program and then just make the use of the other application programs that is present in the system of the Windows 7 that you are just making use of. You will see that the working of the files will be just fine when it is being done perfectly with the system that is being taken in to consideration and also it is that working of the files can also be of some of the viruses that can be affecting the system that you are just making use of.
Old 18-01-2011

And also it is that you can just make use of the installer software that can be used for the system clean up as whole and also it is that it can just remove the problems that is being faced by you and also the files that are present in the system of the Windows 7 that you are just making use of. And also it is that you can just make use of the Microsoft Windows Installer and also the Clean Utility, if any of the files are just not working out well for it. And also you can just try and see that whether the similar files are present in the Add/Remove program or not.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,