Thread: Internet explorer web file is not opening in windows 7

Internet explorer web file is not opening in windows 7

There is a file which I save from internet explorer web browser; I simply right click on the page and save the file by using save the file option. After that whenever I tried to open that web file, the windows platform is not allowing me to open this file, it flashes that, the file extension is not support by the windows platform. I tried to open this one other applications like word or notepad etc. nothing is happened, that file important for me. What should I do now? Is there another way to open this web file? Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Internet explorer web file is not opening in windows 7

I think there might be any issue with the internet explorer browser application program, though did this browser working file, while you are accessing internet service. If this works like this then ok, there is no issue with the browser application. So I recommend you to download html to pdf created software application program, by this you will be able to convert desire convert option, this will convert the file into appropiate file extension.

According to my opinion also, there should be any issue with the browser application program by which you are willing to open the web file, so for that I recommend you reset the browser application program. For that go to the tool menu bar option, and from eth list locate reset option, click on this option and follow some of the instructions to do this operation. Before that you also try to open eth web file by any other browser application, for confirming the problem is not with the foal extension. If the same extension is opens in your machine by other browser, then it sir clear that,. Problem is in your browser application, and by the process mentioned the problem will surely resolved.

Yes there is a way to convert any web file into pdf format, without any changes, directly from the browser, install dopdf software application in our machine; it will directly make the install with eth browser application program. After that now open the browser windows, now open that page which one you are willing to make readable. Now from file menu click on print option, it will open a pop up window, from there if this does select dopdf then select that one, and click on print, after that from the pop-up window, choose the path where you are willing to save the web file. Remember during this remove the printer if it attached with your machine.