Thread: What does Fortres 101 do?

What does Fortres 101 do?

I have bought a new computer system and the dealer who has sold me this whole desktop system suggested me to use the Fortres 101 on my machine. Now I have never heard about any such program but he was so forcing to install it on my machine. Can anybody tell me that for what reason, Fortres 101 must be used and how it works? I am using Windows 7 operating system.

Re: What does Fortres 101 do?

Fortres 101 provides a solution restriction and administration for your public access computers. Block changes in appearance, downloads, installations or deletions of files or software, changes to print settings, or access to certain programs through a single interface. Keep a stock of computers and constantly clean, free of viruses, stable and resistant to malicious or inexperienced users.

Fortres 101 is pioneering protection manager that resides indiscernibly between the computer and the user. A computer sentinel, Fortres 101 monitors every act the user do and determines if that act is allowed or not. As a systems administrator for one or one thousand computers, software security is a must. Defending not only the software and hardware applications, Fortres 101 moreover secures time and money by avoiding damage to files and programs. Now you won’t be wasting your time for re-imaging, ghosting, or reinstalling software due to any accidental or mischievous deletions and errors.

Fortres 101 gives you total control on each facet of Windows operations. Stop users from interfering the boot process; exiting Windows; using the command prompt; adding, moving, or deleting icons; changing anything regarding the look of Windows; installing, copying, or downloading software; successively any programs not precised by the administrator; using low-level system tools; changing printer configurations.