Thread: How can I copy a multiple file name title in a folder to a notepad

How can I copy a multiple file name title in a folder to a notepad

I’ve acer laptop and I’m using windows xp in my system. I want to copy a multiple file title with extension in a folder to a .txt. burt I can’t do that. Is there any way from which I can do this. Please tell me and suggest me some tips on this. I’ve searched on internet on this topic but I’ve not satisfied with any of the answer, I’ve also asked this question to one of my friend but he also don’t have much idea about this question. I hope you’ll solve my problem.

Re: How can I copy a multiple file name title in a folder to a notepad

I think you can do this it is not so tuff to do this. The person whom you asked about this problem, may be they don’t understand your problem or they don’t have much knowledge about the computer related work. You should try to contact a person who is use too of computer, who have good knowledge of computer. I think you should try the following command to resolve your issue: Dir *.* >> dir.txt . hope this command will help you to solve your problem, but I don’t think it will copy entire extension.

you don’t have to worry about this you can do this very easily. You should have a basic knowledge of computer to do this. If you want to copy a file name of multiple file, then you can simply use copy paste for that . first go in edit then select the path and paste it in a folder if you want to copy a multiple file name then this can be done by pressing ctrl key from the keyboard. Ctrl key will allow you to select multiple content for copy. You can paste this content any where you want in a notepad or wordpad.

It is quite simple to do this you can use find command for this. You can also use copy paste by pressing ctrl key from the keyboard. You have to press ctrl key at the time of selecting the content. If you select a file path with extension then you can right click on that content and click to copy. If you want to copy multiple file name with extension then you have to press ctrl key from the keyboard while copying the path of other file name. if you find any difficulty on doing this then you can call to any of your friend which have basic knowledge of computer.

It is not a hard job to do that, you can simply right click to the content and select the content or file path name and paste it wherever you want. If you want to select a multiple file path name and want to paste in a notepad, then you can do this by simply pressing ctrl key from your keyboard. You can also copy and paste the full path with extension. You just have to press a ctrl button from keyboard while selecting copy from mouse, like this you can select multiple file name .