Thread: After reinstalling medion saa7134 unable to get sound

After reinstalling medion saa7134 unable to get sound

I do not understand that why like this happening in my system. Actually I have recently install the medion saa7134 in my system but after installing it I am not able to get any kind of sound through my system. So in order to fix this I have uninstall it first and after that install this even that unable to get solution. So regarding this any help will be appreciated. And please try to give the solution for this as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: After reinstalling medion saa7134 unable to get sound

Hey I think you do not have to worry regarding this issue because I have one solution to fix this issue. So first you download the latest trial version of AIDA64 Extreme (formerly named Everest Ultimate known as) down and post here the details below: Motherboard -> Motherboard -> Motherboard Name and Multimedia -> PCI / PnP Audio. And please give this information as soon as it is possible for you.

The drivers are there in the Medion does not have possession of, but only support CD images . By running the downloaded EXE file and it will unpack to nrg file. nrg a CD image format of the popular Nero burning software, but is supported by many other burning programs. In addition, there are many unzip (eg 7-Zip ), which can extract this format. You can now either with the image of a suitable burning program to burn to a CD, or - what might be easier - extract with a suitable unzip program. The sound driver is located (for obvious reasons) In the folder sound.

Thank you for this proposal. Unfortunately, I failed the unzipped file to install under this Sound, since I am not able to get sound, except SOUND.DRV which cannot be found. I make in three screenshots, which reflect the messages I received. And in this I have noticed that it was installed properly but no sound. Audio comes when you try to put into operation the following error message. How can I come to know that if sound card or audio device is broken? In the System file I find only SOUND.DRV can and here I "sys116x.nrg" install does not expand. Where do I copy this?

So regarding this I mean at the time of buying the driver you should be careful. Actually there is no doubt that drivers are crucial elements that need your attention, in the same way that (hopefully) to keep windows in good condition. It 'important to understand that this approach reinforces the windows automatic update when you find and replace, if necessary, the driver can be found on the computer. Stay away from any unknown driver (s) is downloaded from sites you're not sure - this can lead to problems with viruses and spyware. I think because of this may be you are facing like this kind of issue.

This utility is very smart - if you want to get any sound drivers or sound card drivers, only that it "knows" exactly the right driver for you. A word to the wise: if you ever met any system errors, make sure you update your drivers, as in many situations, a bad driver will be responsible for these problems. Everything here is based on my personal experience, and if you want to test, do not wait another minute! just go ahead and download one of these utilities at your fingertips. It 's always fascinating to discover revolutionary technology in the PC world that allows you to make annoying and frustrating tasks faster, easier and enjoyable. By the way, if your current (maybe more) computers become "capricious" and has a tendency to generate errors trying to update all drivers - this could not get back on track.