Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Most convenient way to learn Flash

Windows Software

Old 16-01-2011

Most convenient way to learn Flash

I am new the graphic designing and I want to learn an Adobe Flash CS3. I am perfectly ready to start learning this beautiful software but before that I would like to know that what would be the best and convenient way to learn this software so that it becomes easy and joyful for me to learn it. There must be huge number of people having experience using this software.

Old 16-01-2011

Re: Most convenient way to learn Flash

I guess it would be best to start making small small projects on your Adobe Flash CS3 by following an instructions given in the tutorials. Actually initially you won't be having any idea but gradually you come along different features of this software, You will start taking an interest in it. I guess tutorial would be available on an official website of an Adobe as well where you can refer.
Old 16-01-2011

There would be lots of books available on an internet to learn about the Flash but as you have never gone through any of them, It would be best to download the PDF file of the tutorial from the official website as it would be containing the best procedure step by step so that you can go on learning all the features of the Adobe Flash CS3 slowly and with the better grasping technique. And learning offline is always better then learning from the online books as if your internet connection looses then it might stop your study.
Old 16-01-2011

Whichever book or tutorial you use to learn this amazing software but keep in mind that you won't be able to remember most of the functions in this software unless and until you have used them repeatedly. So never just learn without doing it on your software itself. It would be giving many experiences that won't be covered in any tutorial or book that shows you just the steps to do tasks but not the problems that could trouble you for doing a particular task.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,