Thread: How to create a simple logo in Illustrator Tool

How to create a simple logo in Illustrator Tool

I want to make some sets of LOGOs for my project out of which few will be selected as a final one to represent my team of project. Anyway, So I have heard that it is possible to make logos by using an Illustrator Tool and it is even simple to use. But the problem is I have never used this software, Can you guys tell me how can I create a simple logo by using Illustrator Tool?

Re: How to create a simple logo in Illustrator Tool

I create a new RGB document, regardless of size. And directly in the middle of my image I edit my title. Then I go to the menu Type> Create Outlines. By double clicking on a letter I have the possibility to change it. With the tool shapes I create black ellipses on the left of the title, and on the right. I select the text and round along with the pathfinder and I unite all these forms. Then I apply a null background and a black border 2 pixel. I remember to rename this layer as the bottom. On the bottom layer as I change the border to 12 pixels. Can I duplicate this form * ctrl + c then ctrl + f *. On this new form cancel the border then I filled with white inside. I call this second layer Lettering. I duplicate the form again black (as the bottom layer) by ctrl + c then ctrl + f * *. I change its border by dividing in half, I change color (white color). I call this third layer border. I also changed the color on the layer lettering (white on brown). I return to the layer edge, and I go into the menu object> decompose. This manipulation allows me to separate the contour filling. I take this into a selection border and filling it to dissociate. For that I go to menu> object> disassociate (or I use the shortcut ctrl + shift + g), I repeated this process 3 times. The goal is to get a layer to the edge and a layer for filling. Once that's done I use the pathfinder to meet.

Like any ancient discipline, creating web2.0 logo sits on preceptes2.0 fundamental that we can not ignore:

1. No account of the brief you will not hold
    2. No advice conceptual thou shalt not give the customer
    3. You neglect the semantics completely
    4. In RGB color space you define your
    5. Forms and empty boat you always will employ
    6. riot of reflections, gradients and relief you will add
    7. The brand name with a typo stick dafont capitalized and in two colors or you write
    8. The bottom as far as you finalize the logo
    9. No test of legibility monochrome or not you will realize
    10. Any changes you perform without discussing

First, create a new document (File> New ...) and enter this information: Select "100%" in the dropdown menu at the bottom left to see your document size. The open range Texte (Window> Type> Character), then take the Text tool. Click anywhere in your workspace then start typing. In most web 2.0 logos, text is tiny but it is entirely up to you. Click the Selection tool from your toolbox (the black slider in top left), your text is selected. You can then move your remaining text clicked with the Selection tool. Change text size to 72pt and the font for Arial Black: Always with your text selected, you go to change the color. To do this, double-click the black square at the bottom of the toolbar. Find the color that suits you and Take the rectangle tool in the toolbox. Then click the gradient bar in the Gradient palette. Your rectangle becomes a gradient from white to black. Change the angle (0 ° -> 90 °) and move the handles of the gradient bar in order to achieve this: With the selection tool, make a selection frame around your rectangle, which will select both the text rectangle Click the Transparency tab, right next to the Gradient tab of Colors and then click the arrow just to the right and choose "create an opacity mask. Your logo is now ready with the gradient effect.

Take this time Ellipse tool (hold on the rectangle tool to display the list of forms). Draw an ellipse in the bottom of your logo. Then change the background color to white as you did for text. In the Transparency palette, specify an opacity of 20%. You can resize the ellipse using the handles around it and come to a similar outcome. Select the copy of the text that you made earlier and let Re> Transform> Horizontal Mirror check and then OK. Repeat the same with the rectangle (draw a rectangle around the text and then reversed gradient) but this time. Select a mirror image and the rectangle degraded by a bounding box and create an opacity mask is just like before. Then place this item under the other text. For a finer investment, you can use the arrow keys on your keyboard.