Thread: Portable Pc Hand Screen Recorder

Portable Pc Hand Screen Recorder

I am running Windows Vista computer system on my desktop machine from last 4 years and I have never tried to capture an activities done on my desktop. But since I was trying to make my client understand that how to use one software but he is not able to understand what I am doing. So I just thought to record the whole activity and then send him a video so that he can simply understand it. Can you guys suggest me some best program for this thing, How would be Portable Pc Hand Screen Recorder to use for this purpose?

Re: Portable Pc Hand Screen Recorder

PCHand Screen Recorder Capture Suite, consisting of PCHand Screen Capture and PCHand Screen Recorder is a perfect way to record all the activities on your desktop to play. Screen Capture PCHand helps you capture still images and optimizes them using an integrated editor during PCHand Screen Recorder you when picking up and storing all the dynamic activities of these supported in video file.

According to me PcHand Screen Recorder is the best tool to capture your desktop's activity. With pchand screen capture, capturing find you will not be any easier. It is excellent screen capture software, which not only allow capturing anything you see on the screen with flexible profile capturing, editing the purpose of captured images with the powerful build-in editor.

SSB Screen Recorder is an application that can record everything that happens to your computer monitor. You can record your webcam sessions, games, windows, video, program, image and everything that may appear on your desktop. This type of tool is very convenient for the realization of video tutorial. Records can immediately be saved as AVI, SWF and WMV. You can make screen shots of your computer and save them as a JPG, PNG and BMP.

Cute Screen Recorder : Record the activity of the computer screen to mp4, flv, swf or wmv. Take the whole screen or just a specific area. The tool is very simple and allows the user to make video presentation for example, without using multi-function software. In addition, sound can be recorded simultaneously. Set check-in area, select the output format and directory, select any option from the start and capture.

EZ Screen Recorder is an easy to use and powerful for recording in AVI video format standard (. Avi) activity on your screen. EZ Screen Recorder has a lightweight application that proposes to make captures full screen or only a selected part.
    Features:
    • Also record the activity (microphone, speaker ...).
    • The quality audio and video codecs with different selectable.
    • Ability to add voice catch or hide the mouse pointer.
    • Ability to produce video tutorials.