Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Bada OS SDK download.

Windows Software

Old 15-01-2011

Bada OS SDK download.

Hi there, my dad has gifted me a Samsung wave 2 mobile phone. And mobile phone is running on bada operating system. I am thinking to create application by my own that’s why I am looking to download bada sdk on my computer. I want to know from where can I download this software development kit and what are the major features and specification about this SDK. Also if it is great to get some guide or tutorial which can guide me to create a more reasonable apps.

Old 15-01-2011

Re: Bada OS SDK download.

Samsung has just provided the availability of software development kit (SDK) for Bada OS. Officially presented last January at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the SDK's mobile operating system from Samsung was previously available only to a handful of partners. This SDK is still in beta (version 1.0.0b2) integrates the necessary tools (emulator, API, IDE, etc ...) for developing applications for OS Bada. The question that may have to ask is what will the rate of adoption among developers. Is this the first smartphone OS Bada, Samsung Wave, will have the desired success?
Old 15-01-2011

To run the SDK Bada OS, this configuration requires:
? Windows XP / Vista or 7, no Mac or Linux
? At least 1.4 GB of RAM
? 1.8 GB of disk space
? Full rights on the computer (administrator)
? A screen that accepts at least 800px wide and long (it should not be too hard this)
? A graphics card that runs OpenGL 1.5 (that should go too)
Old 15-01-2011

The new SDK is currently in version 1.0.0b2 and it provides, inter alia, an API, a user interface designer, a debugger, various code samples and an IDE (integrated development environment). You can download the new SDK for the Bada operating system on the source. The new operating system will continue to come in new smartphones and cell phones from Samsung are used. From Samsung now Bada OS SDK was presented, which are now available for all interested to download. With the new Bada OS SDK, you can create games, applications and other features for the upcoming Bada operating system.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,