Thread: Error in Outlook 2007: (0x8007000E): Out of memory or system resources

Error in Outlook 2007: (0x8007000E): Out of memory or system resources

I am facing very serious problem with Outlook 2007 which I have installed on my computer. I am here because I think anyone from you will help me to solve the problem. Well I have installed Windows 7 on my computer. I am continuously prompting (0x8007000E): Out of memory or system resources error in outlook. I am unable to make use of Outlook due to above mentioned error. Please tell me if you are having any solution with you. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

re: Error in Outlook 2007: (0x8007000E): Out of memory or system resources

Well I think the above mentioned problem can be caused by the following reason. Mapi32.dll file is corrupted due to some result. It is possible that your inbox may contain some damaged email which is causing the problem. And finally above mentioned problem might occur if your current email profile is corrupted. Well it was all about the possible root cause of the problem. Well I think you should try to find out on your outlook whether above mentioned things are causing the issue. Reply if you find out the root cause of the problem so other users of this forum can learn from it.

I am having solution for your problem if the corruption of Mapi32.dll file is the root cause of the problem. Well you have to run MAPI Repair Tool to solve the problem. You have to click on Fixmapi.exe. Well the question is where it located is? You have to browse to either C:\Winnt\System32 folder or C:\Windows\System32 folder. Here you will find Fixmapi.exe. Simply double click on it and run the tool. It will repair Mapi32.dll file.

Such problem may arise if there is damaged email message in your inbox. Well you have to delete this message. You have to move all the messages of the inbox to your personal folder. The message which is damaged will not transfer to the personal folder. Let I explain it. If you try to move a group of a message and that group does not move then damaged message is contained in that group. Now you have to move all message one after another. Once you found the damaged message you should delete it and restore the moved message to your inbox.

Well I was having the same problem with Outlook which I have installed on my computer. I have searched on Google for the possible solution. I have learned that such problem usually occur when email profile of outlook is corrupted or damaged. Well I have deleted the damaged corrupted email profile and created the new one and I am not having any problem with Outlook 2007. Hence I am suggesting you to delete your email profile and create new email profile. It will surely help you to solve your problem. Let me know whether my suggestion was helpful to you or not.