Thread: Error message on Thunderbird: Temporary file size limit

Error message on Thunderbird: Temporary file size limit

I have recently installed Windows 7 on my computer and its working fine. Well I am having problem with Thunderbird which I have installed on my computer. I was trying to mail some picture but it prompts an error message that describe can be as follow.’ he size of the message you are trying to send exceeds a temporary size limit of the server. Message not sent. Try to reduce message size or wait some time and try again. Error 4.1.1... temporary failure.’ Well I am Comcast as Internet Service Provider. It was working while I was using Windows XP. Please suggest me if you are having any solution with you. Thanks in advance.

Re: Error message on Thunderbird: Temporary file size limit

Well looking at your situation I think there is a compatibility issue between Windows 7 and Thunderbird. I am suggesting you to use Program Compatibility Assistant to solve the problem. Well Program Compatibility Assistant is used to detect whether there is compatibility issue between older program and operating system which you have installed. If there is some serious compatibility issue then it will either prompt you before running the program or it will simply block the program. Well I let you know that it won’t make any changes in the program.

Well I am suggesting you to install the program into Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode on Windows 7. You can use the following steps to achieve the same. You should right click on setup file. Select properties and enter into Compatibility Mode. You have to check ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ check box and select Windows XP SP2 from the drop down list. You have to check Run as an Administrator in privileges level and you have to click on Apply button to implement the changes done. Now click on OK. Now try to install the program on your computer I hope it will fix your problem.

Well I think you have to use the Program compatibility Troubleshooter to solve the problem. Well the question is how to make use of Program compatibility Troubleshooter? You can use the following steps to run Program compatibility Troubleshooter. You have to click on Start button and select Control Panel. Now type troubleshooter in Search box. Now you have to click on Troubleshooting and click on Run programs made for previous versions of Windows inside the Programs. Now trouble shooter will guide to further process. I hope it will help you.

Well I think all the above mentioned solution are not working then I think I am having a universal solution that you can use to solve your problem. Well I am suggesting you to download latest version of Thunderbird on your computer and try to install on your system. I think it will definitely help you out from this problem. If still issue persists then I think you should contact both Microsoft and Mozilla regarding the issue.