Thread: Address book in Outlook is not working

Address book in Outlook is not working

I am having Windows 7 on my computer and I have installed Microsoft Outlook 2007 on my computer. Well I am having very serious problem with address book of the Outlook. When I press To: button of the message the contacts details are not displayed on the screen. I have tried a lot with modifying the settings but all of my efforts were fruitless. Please help me if you are having solution with you. Thanks in advance.

Re: Address book in Outlook is not working

Well I think the thing is not working since you haven’t added Address book service on your computer. To added on your Outlook 2007 use the following steps. If Outlook is already running on your computer simply close it. Now you have to click on Start menu and go for Control Panel. Now click on User Accounts and now go for Mail. Now you have to click on E-Mail Accounts in Mail Setup-Outlook. Now click on New in the Account Settings. Add New Email account-Choose E-mail Service dialog box will be displayed on the screen. Select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP. Now click on Next. Now in proceed in to Add New Email account-Auto Account Setup dialog box and enter name, password and email id. Once you have finished click on next. Click on finish once you see Congratulations screen. Now launch your Outlook I think now address book will work properly.

If Outlook address book is not recognized by your profile then you can use the following steps to overcome from this problem. Exit Outlook if already opened. Now enter in to Control Panel through start menu and enter in to Mail. Find E-Mail Accounts in Mail Setup-Outlook. You have to find Account Settings and go for Outlook Address Book service and click on Remove to remove the same. If it is asked for confirmation then Click on Yes. Once you have finished with process you can use the above instruction to add outlook Address book on your profile. Try it I think it will help you to solve your matter.

You can solve your issue by installing Outlook Address Book Service on your Outlook. Now question is how to install? Well you can use the following steps to solve the issue. You have to select Account Settings from the Tools menu. Now select Address Books Tab. You have to mark Address Book if it is listed. In case it is not listed you have to follow the instruction which is mentioned below. Click on Addition Address book and now click on Next. A message will prompted on the screen which will describe that new address book will not work until you exit outlook. Restart the outlook and i think it will help you to solve the issue.

You can solve your issue by installing Outlook Address Book Service on your Outlook. Now question is how to install? Well you can use the following steps to solve the issue. You have to select Account Settings from the Tools menu. Now select Address Books Tab. You have to mark Address Book if it is listed. In case it is not listed you have to follow the instruction which is mentioned below. Click on Addition Address book and now click on Next. A message will prompted on the screen which will describe that new address book will not work untill you exit outlook. Restart the outlook and i think it will help you to solve the issue.