Thread: How to watermark multiple images at a time?

How to watermark multiple images at a time?

I want to mark multiple images at a time and that is the reason why I need software that will help me to do it. Actually I am planning to make a comic and which has loads of images and the thing is that I am not able to watermark multiple images since there are more number of images and I want to watermark them. So please some one assist me in doing this task as soon as possible because I want to complete the work in time. Have anyone tried in doing this if yes then please let me know how to do it.

Re: How to watermark multiple images at a time?

If this is the case then I will suggest you to go with the software called WinWatermark is software for Windows that allows you to create watermarks on your images easily. The software gives you the ability to add text or image of your choosing and you can manage all the parameters: position on the document size and level of transparency. The batch function supported by the software will also give you the opportunity to work on multiple documents simultaneously. Note that the software includes an upload module on social networks of the fabric and will even allow you to easily generate thumbnails.

I am also doing the watermark for some of the images of mine and I have also tried doing the same for multiple images and to do the same I have used software called Aoao Watermark. Aoao Watermark Software offers to add a watermark to your images for their protection. Not requiring any knowledge of graphics, this software can help you create a watermark to your needs in a few steps. For starters, it prompts you to import your image or use the templates provided in order to then pass on the phase of editing and customization. In these steps, the software offers many possibilities including the addition of a frame, changing the style and font size, color adjustment, transparency, the combination of images, etc. The resulting watermark may then be applied to a hundred images in one click. The supported image format, the software allows you to use a file BMP , JPEG , GIF , PNG , TIF , TGA , PSD or more.

As said by you that you have to watermark number of images then I will suggest you to go with the software called PhotoWatermark Professional. Watermarking can add information such as a copyright, an audio or video. This watermark can be visible as in the case of screenshots of some sites Video Games or not. PhotoWatermark Professional allows you then to add watermarks to your pictures. Thanks to him useless to spend much time to tattoo each photo, the software proposes to make the chain of tattoo photos. Once the queue is chosen and the type of tattoo to make, it only takes one click to take control of a large number of tattoo pictures.The originality of it is PhotoWatermark offers many possibilities for achieving these watermarks. Among the styles available: shading, shadowing 3D emboss, print, drawing, soft shadow, gradient central, horizontal, etc. In addition, the software offers to rename your photos from simple rules, allowing for example to incorporate the name of the photo information such as his shooting, etc.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem where I have created some watermarked images and when that image are viewed with the help of photo viewer then they are viewed properly but when these images are added as a video through the video maker then the graphics flickers and I am not able to view the watermark carefully. So please suggest me that way that will help me to improve the quality of the images.