Thread: Programs to make for making instructional YouTube videos

Programs to make for making instructional YouTube videos

I am working on the windows 7 operating system also on the Intel core2 duo processor now the thing here is that I want to create some instructional video and then upload the same on YouTube. But I really don’t know how I should make the instructional video. Have anyone tried to make such videos if yes then please let me know how I can a make the instructional video. Also I am not aware of uploading the video on YouTube so please tell me how to upload the instruction video.

Re: Programs to make for making instructional YouTube videos

It is very easy to make the instructional videos and if you will ask me then I will suggest you to download the software called Camtasia Studio. Camtasia Studio allows you to make professional-quality screencasts. This term refers to the English screenshots video: according to your needs, you can record the entire screen or a predefined area. Camtasia Studio, the leading category, comes in a version 7 expanded many new features that make editing more pleasant and efficient at a time, It is now possible to save an effect in the library for future use. The final result is further improved with new effects of highlighting and the ability to reveal the keyboard shortcuts on screen in real time. The screenshot has been optimized, as the general interface of the software. For the rest, Camtasia Studio 7 continues to offer its home Codec (TSCC), which has the advantage of fully preserving the quality of your images by reducing the size of catches. By recording the sound in CD quality WAV you get a perfect master for assembly and export in the best conditions. Camtasia Studio has all the features needed to edit your screencasts like real movies. Transitions, effects and titles are waiting for you to make your presentations more attractive potential. Special mention to the "SmartFocus" which automatically detects large areas during capture. The frames are then modified to blows zoom and pan to make your videos playable at lower resolutions.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are not able to create the instructional video and if this is the case then you have to follow the below mentioned steps:
    • First of you have to record a video that is the base of the instructional video and also will allow you to create the instructional video.
    • Then the you have to add the narration which is the important aspect of the instructional video and also the one which will give details of the video.
    • And then you have to add texts and special effects
    • Also add title to the video that you are creating and also the credit.
    • Atlas you have to upload the same on YouTube.

As said by you that it is very difficult to add a video on YouTube but before that keep one thing in mind that you have to create an account on YouTube. The account that you are creating should have the exact information filled. Now after creating the account you have to then select the upload option and then select the video that you need to upload. And then you have to keep the video private because if the video is personal or it has some personal information then it should not be accessed by anyone else.