Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Remove history in Photoshop CS2

Windows Software

Old 14-01-2011

Remove history in Photoshop CS2

Hi all, I need to remove history intended for the newly opened document in Photoshop CS2. I rummage around in the entire menu as well as submenu but not get some choice to perform that. If there is someone who be familiar with that how can I remove the history in this then please let me know that method. I will be grateful for each and every reply. Thank you in advance.

Old 14-01-2011

Re: Remove history in Photoshop CS2

I know the answer for your question. You just have to go behind the steps mentioned and you will be capable to remove the history meant for the newly opened documents in CS2.
  1. Firstly, you have to open the photoshop preference.
  2. Now go to the general history and put that value to 1.
  3. Click the next button.
  4. You will perceive "recent file list contains" at the base of the menu.
  5. Modify this to 0.
  6. Finally click on OK and you are done with this.
Old 14-01-2011

It is extremely simple to accomplish that. If you desire to remove the history then you immediately have to remove Adobe Photoshop Prefs.psp. This file id used to save the record of the entire history that which are the files that are opened. If you remove this file and attempt to open the Photoshop then this will begin without history and you will get a feel that you are opening this for primary time. It is the simplest as well as fastest method to delete the record. You will get this file in:
C:\Documents and Settings\philip\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop\9.0\Adobe Photoshop CS2 Settings
Old 14-01-2011

You do not have to contract by means of writing the entire thing down yourself since Adobe thoughtfully given the History Log choice. I would like to tell you that by default it is not turned on but you will be equipped to permit it in the Preferences dialog of Photoshop's. If you desire to accomplish that then you have got to go to Edit > Preferences > General this is intended for the windows users. If you are Mac user then the alike thing will be there under the Photoshop menu. You just have to click the checkbox designed for History Log that is at the bottom of the General tab. I wish that this will work for you.
Old 14-01-2011

You can also choose that which stage of feature you require for recording. Sessions will evidence only the time you end or open or save some image from it. A brief record is also there. It comprises a catalog of all alteration that you finished as this is intended within History Palette. Detailed put in a record of the entire the settings that is utilized by the entire editing step in addition to this it too hold the whole path to the file which is there in the file system and not only the name for the file. The Sessions record will be a superior assist used for you if you details customers on behalf of your time and do not require some extra information
Old 21-01-2011

If you observe then in the upper right area of the History panel then you will get a not-too-obvious button that discloses a fly-out menu if you click that. The greater part of the panels that is in Photoshop must have them. If you acquire to be acquainted with that where Adobe veils them then you will be capable to begin marking them all. Fresh users who are using the Photoshop cannot yet notice. If you will hit on the one as of the History panel afterward you will get a menu through various ways to perform many things by means of the history. If you observe the base of this then you will perceive the History selection dialog.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,