Thread: Want to make MP3/IMAGE videos for YouTube on Linux

Want to make MP3/IMAGE videos for YouTube on Linux

I have recently upgraded from windows 7 to Linux mint10 operating system and it is being doing well. Now the thing that is worrying me here is that I want a video editor as Windows movie maker in windows 7 to make some videos. Actually I have some images and also some instrumental songs that will well help ne to give more effect on the video. But then I don’t know how I can make the video of this is there anyone who will guide me to the same. Please help me out of this as soon as possible since I want to upload that particular video on YouTube. And also let me know how I can upload a video on YouTube.

Re: Need video maker for Linux mint 10

If you will ask me then I will suggest you to go with the finest video editor that is available in the market and then with the help of it you can edit the videos and also make a proper video of it. Now what you have to do here is that just download the video editor software and then you have to just install it on the system of yours. I am sure that the video editor will help you to solve the issue here because it is the only one that will enable you to create a video and then you can upload the same on YouTube.

Well I think you have to download a video editor called Avidemux. It is the best video editor that I currently available and with the help of it you can easily make videos that you want. So what you have to do here is that download it and then install on the system and see there are lots of tools available to edit any video or to create a video. And the other main thing is that this software is freely available so it will be easily getable to you. I hope this will help you out.

As said by you that you need to upload a video on YouTube, so what you have to do here is that visit the YouTube site and there you have to create your own account. Account creating is very much necessary because without that you can’t even upload a video. Now keep one thing in mind that if the video that you are trying to upload is personal then you have to set it as the private access which will not allow the unauthorized users to see the same. I guess this will help you to upload the video on youtube

I will suggest you to go for the FFmpeg which is a software for reading and encoding video. it provides command line can convert video files from one format to another. I am lso using the same and it is really doing well, so do one thing just visit the official site and then download the same and install it on your system. Make sure that you are downloading the latest version and that too a updated one. I guess installing this tool on your system will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.