Thread: Need help to rip same song with different bit rate

Need help to rip same song with different bit rate

How to rip the same song, many times utilizing dissimilar bit rates or formats as well as store the entire the digital music files in WMP 12's default music library on the similar hard drive. It is my expectation that the question provided, will be adequate enough to provoke those "by means of the knowledge and the hands-on knowledge" utilizing Windows Media Player 12,It would be exceptionally greatly valued. I am looking forward to -"the solution"- as well as some applicable proposal from the community regarding my appeal for help.

Re: Need help to rip same song with different bit rate

Surely you be able to, however I'd recommend they be in dissimilar folders, for your effortlessness and that of Windows. You be able to make one for each bitrates/format, after that you will be acquainted with which. In Windows Media Player, you get the toolbar, choose Tools, choice, Rip as well as after that choose the bitrates you desire initial, rip the music, after that alter the folder as well as rip again.

while you are at home on your home theater, you be able to utilize the 320 bitrates folder, while you are transferring to the Zune, you be able to utilize one of the minor bitrates folders although I for myself rip the whole thing at 320 as well as allow the Zune downsize it as it needs, the similar by means of the iPhone during iTunes, hard drive space is not actually an problem here, my Server has several hard drives as well as I be able to always put in more if as well as while space runs low!

That would be actually helpful to perform. Do you recognize why it does not effort for me? I recognize I am actually good at missing the noticeable; however why won't Windows media player 12 let me re-rip CD’s? I have ripped them at 128Kbps Windows media player as well as I would like to re-rip in Windows media player Lossless however the 'rip CD' knob is grayed out by means of CD's I have previously ripped. I am able to sit as well as change CD's around - fit a previously ripped CD, button greyed out, put in an unripped CD, button available. I created another folder in Users/Public/Public Lossless Music however it is not receiving lots of utilize - the 128Kbps files are in Users/Public/Public Music.

I have Windows7 Pro, as well as I am experiencing the similar Windows media player behavior. While I put in a CD that has previously been ripped, the Rip tab is grayed out. I am not capable to rip the similar CD to dissimilar folders by means of dissimilar format/quality choice. As well, how perform I obtain Windows media player to exchange to a classic menu bar? I do not even have a "Help" then “About" so that I be able to observe what version of WMP I have.