Thread: Microsoft Excel 2010 Not Responding

Microsoft Excel 2010 Not Responding

I am aware that there is a previous thread, which was last dated 26th November, however, I am encountering a rather different set of problems:

When trying to open or load Excel-based products, such as Graphs or Spreadsheets, I instantly get a message saying "Excel did not open correctly previously, would you like to run Safe Mode?"

Either clicking "Yes" or "No" makes no difference, as immediately afterwards, I get a message saying "Excel has stopped Working. Microsoft is checking for a solution to the problem"

But it doesn't.

And No... I am not mapping drives, or connected to one or more mapped drives that are currently offline; so the only thing I can guess it might be is:

• When a drive is an inaccessible removable drive.

But I've tried plugging in the removable storage device that I use and it makes no difference.

Confused yet? Here's the kicker:

I'm using a Toshiba Laptop, running Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) and all other Microsoft Office suite products work as they should.

Re: Microsoft Excel 2010 Not Responding

Are you running with any Addin in Office 2007. If you are running any addin in the Excel then it is better to disable the program from the excel and then try to run the Excel File. I think this is the issue related to same and disabling of the Addin will resolve the issue with the same. So try this out and see whether this is working for you or not.

kemanblack Guest

Re: Microsoft Excel 2010 Not Responding

Office Excel 2010 is a very popular and useful program that comes with Office 2010 suite. Allows users to create spreadsheets and do a lot more than previous versions. However, it was noted that Excel 2010 crashes when exiting the program and the implementation period. Some users have also claimed that Excel 2010 was crushed after you upgrade Microsoft Excel 2003. Here are some steps to prevent the program from being crushed.