Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Repeating Of the search being Done In Nautilus

Windows Software

Old 12-01-2011

Repeating Of the search being Done In Nautilus

The use of the Nautilus is common when you are just making use of the Linux Operating system and it is good when you are just making use of the files of the Linux Mint 10. Also the similar features are being used when you are just making use of the files of the Linux Mint 9. I have been making the use of the Nautilus for the purpose of the management of the files and folders and also for the purpose of the finding of the details that can be used by me for the better functioning of the files and folders that is am just making use of. But now just recently I have got the issue with the Nautilus, that whenever I just try to make search of anything in it some of the issues is being displayed and the repetition of the search result is being shown to me which I am not just getting what is the issue with it. Whenever I make search of any of the files in the system that I am just making use of, the search result will be displayed to me, but the problem is that when I just make some other search the same search result is being shown to me and I have no idea what is the issue with it. Please provide me a proper solution so that I can just remove all the issues that are being faced by me.

Old 12-01-2011

Re: Repeating Of the search being Done In Nautilus

Nautilus is being displayed in handling the upstream that is being used for the Mint and also it is that some part of it is said to be used in such a way so that the developers will not the issue when they are just searching out any of the files. It has happened many a times when you are just making use of the files and folders and also the matter of the fact is that Nautilus has been provided by this kind of the settings so that it can be used, when you have just types down any of the search that you might require foe the looking of the files and also the fact is that you don’t have to search for the same file once you have just typed the file the same file that you are just going to make search of and also then you can just make use of it for the system that you are just making use of.
Old 12-01-2011

The other option is that you can just re-run the search and see that the similar issue is being shown by it and then it?s up to that you are just going to do the same kind of files that you are just finding in the system that you are just making use of. The main problem sometimes happens with the Nautilus is that it is not being able to cache all the files that are present in the system and sometimes such errors are being faced by the users when it is that the system that is being used by the user is being getting on full by the adding of the files and data in the system that is being used by the user.
Old 12-01-2011

And also it happens that there are some amount of the bugs that are present in the system that you are just making use of and also it may happen that the bugs might have affected the files and folders that is being used by the Nautilus, so that it may hamper the working of the Nautilus and cause several issues that may lead to creation of the issues of the files that is being used for the Linux operating system. And also it is that you can just see some of the extensions that may lead to the developing of the files and also for the setting of the search engine that can be done for system that you are just making use of.
Old 12-01-2011

If the Nautilus that you are just making use of is having the issues of the bugs then it is that you have to see the settings that are being done for the preferences and also it is that you can just make the setting according to you and then you can just save the files and folders that is being used for the search option basically used in for the search in the Nautilus. And also by just making the use of the different File Manager you can make the changes in the files that are being used by the Nautilus and also the fact is that the working of the files and the folders can be used for the system that you are just making use of.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,