Thread: Pinnacle Studio 12 is not working after window 7 update

Pinnacle Studio 12 is not working after window 7 update

I installed a few days ago, the Home Premium version of Windows 7 on my previous version of Vista Home. Everything is fine except for some problem with Avira and Pinnacle Studio 12. One problem is that I do not know how to troubleshoot Windows Update not seem to work. That is, initially I left (as I had already set in Vista) the default settings and updates that were automatically downloaded and installed require confirmation. When actual OS saw the first 7 updates available for download behaved like Vista. Downloaded, installed and asked me to restart. Here the problems started! The message “Please wait”. Installation in the course of 1 to 7 updates. Do not turn off the compute" it freezes and remains frozen on the screen. I tried to leave it in business for one night to find her the next morning at the same point. So I tried, from the Windows Update, select an upgrade at a time to identify which is which stops everything. In this case, not even part of the download! The sequence is stationary at 0% for the times without ever showing signs of life.

Re: Pinnacle Studio 12 is not working after window 7 update

Related to this I want to know that, have you uninstalled Pinnacle? You can do a reinstallation of Windows 7 "about himself." Starts normally, insert the DVD in Windows 7 launches the installer and choose to install as "update". You will not lose data and programs. After the last time update. So if you want so you can go for this but whatever I have asked you over here please give me the information for this as soon as it is possible so that I can give you better solution on this.

Through this you can fix your issue:
    1. Start with the Windows 7 DVD.
    2. Select Restore my computer.
    3. Click Command Prompt.
    4. Type cd .. and sending.
    5. Type C: and press return
    6. Type cd windows and sending.
    7. Type cd winsxs and enter.
    8. Type of pending.xml and enter.
    9. Close the window by removing the DVD and restart Windows 7.
    10. Do not trust the screen and wait for the desktop loads.
    11. Start, type regedit in the search bar and enter.
    12. Go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ COMPONENTS
    13. Delete keys PendingXmldentifier, and NextQueueEntryIndex AdvancedInstallersNeedResolving.
    14. Close regedit and reboot.

When I have seen this thread then I think that there will be some solution which will help me but after checking this I was little kind of disappointed. Actually Pending.xml the file is not just in only XML files is the reboot.xml. The rest of your instructions I have not done when I saw that I had to delete the file that was not present I stopped , so regarding this I want to know from you that do you have any other ideas? So please helpme. Actually I have visited many of the solution but not able to get perfect solution regarding this.

Are you sure that you have enabled viewing of hidden and system files in Folder Options? After you have enabled viewing of hidden files and system, remove the check from "Hide protected files and system." Make new controls suggested. Jump in services (services.msc in the search box in the start menu) and stop the service Automatic Updates. Then, as suggested by Andrew, rename the folder C: \ Windows \ SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old When did you go back and restart the Automatic Updates service. And in last you have to restart your pc.

The display of folders and files was free I checked and it is still now in services.msc I find the service Automatic Updates Windows Update am just that, among other things cannot be stopped. If I try, I get an error alert that says: Cannot stop the Windows Update service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion. I cannot rename the folder because it tells me that a program is running in it (windows update maybe?)