Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

You have items waiting to burn message on Vista

Windows Software

Old 11-01-2011

smile You have items waiting to burn message on Vista

I have Windows Vista. A while ago, my music folder turned into a burn folder. Now my DVD RW Drive has an icon that comes up saying "You have items waiting to be burned to disc." I never moved any of my music to a burn folder. How do I restore it to just an original music folder and remove the items from the burn list, without losing all my music? My music folder is not even listed under my user profile anymore. Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-01-2011

Re: You have items waiting to burn message on Vista

Its very easy to do that but you just have to waste one CD. Bring the CD according to the total amount of the music that you have and burn it on that CD. After successful burning again copy and past those files where you want to paste and that is all. There may be some other possible solutions for this but this is the simplest way that I can suggest you. So do this and take all your music back again. Good Luck!!!

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,