Thread: Most recommended software for lost partition

Most recommended software for lost partition

I am having some problem with the hard disk that I brought from one of my friends. My problem is that, I have lost one of the partitions of that. I needed to recover the data from that so I tried to use the "Recover My File" software. It was able to extract the file but they do not have the original fine name as well as the partition was not able to perceive at all. So if you have any recommendation that which software will be the best that I should make use of to obtain the partition as well as raw of information reverse in place? Thank you!!!

Re: Most recommended software for lost partition

There are many such softwares available on the web. You just have to search for them and find the one that you feel will be the good one. But my advice to you is never make use of the Recover My File because it take about 40 hours to recovers the data but at last it may give you the result that is no use. So in short, you can go for any other software other than Recover My File.

There is software named as the Partition Find & Mount and according to me it is one of the best that anyone will recommend to recover the date. Partition Find & Mount has a fresh conception of deleted otherwise lost partition recovery. It functions in the majority of suitable method probable. You can locate as well as mount partitions hooked on the system, therefore making those misplaced partitions accessible to you similar to any general disk volume. Partition Find & Mount will too work in case some Boot Record is lost spoiled otherwise overwritten.

EASEUS Partition can also be considered as one of the best Recovery software. It is available for free as well as easy partition recovery software for taking the recovery of deleted or misplaced partition. It helps to recover deleted otherwise lost partition rapidly and simply. You can use it through easiness. There is a wizard interface that walks you throughout the entire partition recovery process. It presents numerous possible scan areas that assist position the misplaced partition rapidly. It supports FAT, NTFS, Ext2/Ext3 file system. It also support for Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7.

Earlier I was also searching for the same and I found the Comprehensive data recovery program and this solved the problem for me. This data recovery program is able of recovering lost as well as deletes data as of the entire kind of hard disk plus removable media drives that includes the memory cards, digital cameras, mobile phones, pen drives with other same USB devices.