Thread: How to Import Contacts from Thunderbird to the Microsoft Outlook 2010?

How to Import Contacts from Thunderbird to the Microsoft Outlook 2010?

Hello friends, I had been upgraded with the Windows 7. I am working with Office 2010. I need some kind of help regarding the Microsoft Outlook 2010, in that how could I import the contacts through the Thunderbird. Please assist me to import from the Thunderbird to the Outlook 2010. I cannot appear to locate out how to import the entire of my email and contacts from Thunderbird into Outlook. I will be very thankful for it.

Re: How to Import Contacts from Thunderbird to the Microsoft Outlook 2010?

The easiest method is to set up the Eudora, and then try transferring all your Thunder Bird mail to the Outlook. First you should have to presume that you have upgraded the single machine and not purchased a latest one. Microsoft Outlook will after that be capable enough to import the Eudora mail. The Address book is a bit trickier. You will include exporting your ThunderBird Address book as a CSV file, which if you promoted the presented machine will mean re-installing ThunderBird to do so. The point is to install the Eudora in to the system. This will help

What can we try is to export the contacts with the help of the Thunder bird to the Comma separated Values (.CSV) file. Microsoft Outlook can straightforwardly import from a .CSV file, ''File Import and Export-import from an additional program or file Comma Separated Values'. Contacts will require the .CSV export/import. This will help you out.

The one way we can perform this very initially try to get the Free Gmail account of yourself. After that set it up for the IMAP service within together Thunderbird and Outlook: to transfer the data with the help of the IMAP account, through the originating system export the data as the tab delimited file for the text and then after that import the data within the destination system. Then follow the other procedure as recommended. Then after that contacts will need the .CSV export or the import as suggested before.

Try to transfer the contact with the help of the IMAP account, for that we need to follow the given steps: at the start through the originating system, try to export the contact data as the tab delimited files of the text and after that we should have to import the contact onto the target computer. Then after that built an account lying on the IMAP server. Arrange the e-mail programs on together the originating computer as well as the target computer to be capable to send and accept mail by means of the fresh IMAP account. Then through the originating system At the originating computer, pull the mail message files into the Inbox meant for the fresh IMAP account as a result that the IMAP server stores the messages. Then open the IMAP account at the designation system and then drag the messages within the particular folder.