Thread: how to restore Dell Inspiron mini 1011 laptop

how to restore Dell Inspiron mini 1011 laptop

I’ve dell inspiron mini 1011 laptop and I want to factory reset my laptop. I want to restore a system to a factory settings. I’ve tried to find out on dell website but I’m struggling with dell support site. I’ve tried a number of combination but nothing happen. I request you to please provide me the instruction for factory setting to a system. Please give me the complete detail and provide instruction step by step. If you don’t have instruction then please suggest some tips.

Re: how to restore Dell Inspiron mini 1011 laptop

Try to press ctrl+f11 and see if you able to restore or not. If no then try to perform this:
    Turn on the computer, at the time of booting you will see a blue line with www.dell.com at the top of the screen. After appearing blue line immediately press ctrl+11. If you wait too long and operating system logo appear then you have to continue till the desktop appear and after that you have to shut down your pc and try the process again. Note: if you do not want to proceed with pc restore then click reboot, click restore and click confirm. The restore process will complete within 10 minutes.

Press ctrl+f at the startup of your laptop it will give you on board recovery option. if you have a windows vista then press f8 when the laptop turn on then you will be able to see the advance boot option. Select repair my computer.. in the repair my computer select dell factory image restore. Then your computer will go on through installation process. If this does’nt work for you and you find any problem during this you can visit to dell website service for online help or you can contact to your service center.

For restoring your system to factory setting you have to press ctr+f11 at the time of starting of laptop i.e.. at the time of booting. After pressing ctrl+f11 you’ll see a recovery option on your screen. You have not mention your operating system, so I’ll tell you a setting of xp. If you have windows xp then turn on your laptop and at the time dell logo appear you have to simultaneously press ctrl+f11. After pressing that you ‘ll be able to restore to factory setting. If your problem does’nt get solved you can go to service center.