Thread: Is it necessary to uninstall Windows Live Mesh ActiveX

Is it necessary to uninstall Windows Live Mesh ActiveX

Hello people. What’s up. How are you all. Well need suggestions from you guys out there. Will be really nice if I get replies. Firstly, I would like to tell that just have one computer at my place and have uninstalled all Windows Live Essential programs from my personal computer apart from Mail. Now, given that Windows Live Mesh is no longer onto my computer, is it recommendable to also uninstall the separate program Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections? Thank you for the replies.

Re: Is it necessary to uninstall Windows Live Mesh ActiveX

Hey buddy, according to Microsoft in case if you have two or more computers running Windows 7 or in that case Windows Vista, you can make use of Windows Live Mesh in order to sync program settings in between them. You can sync your favorites inside Internet Explorer, in addition to it if you have Microsoft Office installed, you will be able to sync your styles, templates, custom dictionary, and also in addition to it email signatures.

Hey mate, I went through the above post. Hence, I will summon it up for you and it basically means that Windows Live Mesh permits you to sync programs between computers. In view of the fact that you only have the one computer this does not give the impression suitable to you. Also, where is it mentioned, in Programs and Features. If yes, then uninstalling should not impairment anything in addition. I have shared with you whatever I knew. I hope it helps. Thanks.

Hi buddy. I am fine and things going good. I read the above replies and have to say they were really nice. I feel that by now you must have got the scheme of the things. Also, in addition to it, I would like to further enlighten you by saying that when you sync your program settings between two computers, they will stay the identical on both. Whichever transformation you perform on one computer will automatically be made on the other. I hope you get my point.

Guys, really happy to see such wonderful replies on such a short notice. I am really glad. Initially, I had a belief that it would be perfectly fine to uninstall Windows Live Mesh activeX control on behalf of remote connections, nevertheless , I was looking out for a different estimation. In view of the fact that I detached all of Windows Live Essential programs, it actually has no reason for being.The Windows Live Mesh activeX control is in Programs and Features, however is separate from Windows Live Essentials.