Thread: Need network Lan driver for hp pavilion dv6500

Need network Lan driver for hp pavilion dv6500

I’ve recently brought a hp pavilion dv 6500 for windows 7. I want to connect network lan in my hp laptop. I need a lan driver for making lan connection, Can anyone tell me where I can get that driver. Please tell me about the lan network conection, I’ new in this and I don’t know much about this. Please provide me the address from where I can get the lan driver and also tell me the procedure for making lan connection.

Re: Need network Lan driver for hp pavilion dv6500

You can install xp driver V6700TX for your hp pavilion dv6500 laptop. This driver will work for your model or you can download a lan driver of your model from hp website. You have to mention your product model no. to download a lan driver from hp website. After downloading the network driver you have to install that driver in your system. You have to install the driver in every system which you want to share in a lan network .

For making a lan connection you have to install the lan driver first. If you do not have a lan driver then download it from a internet or hp website. Once you have installed the lan driver then right click on the icon and choose network and sharing setting. Once you have done this you can able to share your data in your lan network. Note that you have to install the lan driver in every machine which you want to share in a network.

If you want to make a lan network in windows vista then it is quite different from xp. You have to turn on network discovery service first, next you have to turn on “file sharing” option next you have to turn on public sharing folder,To turn on these features you have to right click on Network and select properties. This will open “network and sharing center”. Then you have to assign a IP address to a pc. There are two types of IP address, ipv4 and ipv6. In vista we have to use ipv4. After doing this you are connected in a lan network and you can share your data now.