Thread: Ovi suite is very slow in windows 7

Ovi suite is very slow in windows 7

Hi, I have recently installed Windows 7 and have now tried to install the Ovi Suite PC Suite can be installed easily. After this installation when I install Nokia Music I get the message "Nokia Music does not work". After that I uninstalled the OVI Suite and everything back and tried it with the PC Suite. I get there after the installation the message "Ovi Suite is working very slowly". I have tried all compatibility modes and I cannot keep going. Nokia intends at some point, an extra version for Windows 7 to bring out or do I now live with those circumstances? Is there maybe any trick, as I all but get to work?

Re: Ovi suite is very slow in windows 7

I think you need to try using the latest OVI suite i.e. Nokia Ovi Suite 2.1 is the latest version has launched Nokia that comes with a host of new features and bug fixes from previous versions. It has many features that are as follows:
    • Synchronize your contacts with Thunderbird.
    • You can transfer videos, play and even share them with friends.
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements. Provides the user with an extended interface transfer files to and from your computer.
    • System Requirements: Windows 7, Vista SP1 or later, XP SP2 or later, 2 GB of hard drive space, 1 GHz Intel Pentium 4 processor, 512 MB RAM, 1024 x 768 screen resolution, 24 bit graphics card.

I just changed computers and now I have seven windows, I reinstalled the ovi suite, but when I try to connect my nokia to install programs on the Ovi Suite, it tells me that the phone is connected to a file transfer mode, although I selected pc suite when the phone connection to the cable that connects it to computer. What may be the problem, windows, usb cable and Ovi Suite?

It seems that it is the OVI suite you are using is might be corrupted and so I would like to recommend you to use the latest OVI suite. I think after using the latest OVI you will be able to get what you want to do. But keep one thing in mind that download the software after checking the compatibility of the software with your system. I think then only you will be able to get the solution.

I am also using Ovi suite and even the normal PC Suite using with my N97 and Windows 7. I had no problems with the installation I still have problems in operation. I'd be everything and then uninstall pc suite cleaner from nokia about it to run the well, and then install the OVI suite Admin rights given in but without compatibility mode it would have run. Here are the data of the version with which it is in any case: Nokia Ovi Suite 2.0.1.35, Nokia PC Suite 7.1.30.9.

I would like to suggest you to use the Nokia PC Suite Cleaner to remove files and associated data in the Windows registry; you no longer need to uninstall the Nokia PC Suite. Before running the Nokia PC Suite Cleaner, back up all personal files folders as Nokia PC Suite are stored in the same. If in the folder where Nokia PC Suite is installed, your personal files are stored away, the Nokia PC Suite Cleaner also in addition to the Nokia PC Suite-related files, these personal files. All the Nokia PC Suite Cleaner to remove files to the Recycle Bin. It will just remove old or no longer needed for Nokia PC Suite related files from a PC to allow a new installation and also remove both the Nokia PC Suite files and the corresponding data in the Windows Registry. Maintaining all other content on the PC.