Thread: Ovi Suite installation error in windows 7

Ovi Suite installation error in windows 7

I am using Nokia N8 from last three months I have recently got the problem with the OVI which I am installing to the system but it shows an error. For some reason Ovi Suite on my computer within which I am utilizing Windows 7 find tarnished and I couldn't fix it, as a result I downloaded the Ovi Suite installer as well as attempt to fix it, and the setting up unsuccessful by means of a message There is a difficulty by means of the Windows Installer package. A program compulsory used for this set up might not be run. Get in touch with your support staff or package seller. Please help me in getting the solution for this error.

Re: Ovi Suite installation error in windows 7

I think for the solution you need to get an utility called Windows Installer CleanUp Utility using which you will be able to remove the configuration information incorrect Windows Installer.
    • First of all download and install Windows Installer CleanUp Utility.
    • After this just start the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility from the menu "All Programs".
    • After this you need to select the program that gives the list of installation error.
    • After getting the list just click on the Remove then OK.
    • After doing all the above things just reinstall the program.

I think the only solution or the issue you are getting is due to the PC suite. Nokia PC Suite, which lets you take complete control of the device through the Nokia computer, simplifies data access and usage on the device. You can back up photos and video on your PC and update a calendar, notes and address book synchronization between the device and the PC. I hope this will help you to get the solution.

I think you need to install the OVI suite again using the CD. Software Installer application opens when you insert a CD into the drive Nokia CD / DVD on your computer. Follow the instructions to install the software you need. The installation progress is displayed in the Status column. When the installation finishes, Nokia Ovi Suite opens automatically and you can continue to connect the Nokia phone and computer.

I think you need to change the sync option of the Nokia OVI suite. Synchronization options are specific to the phone. After connecting a new phone, the synchronization options are Nokia Ovi Suite Options> Sync device. Select a device drop-down list to view the synchronization options. I hope this will help you to get the solution for the issue you are getting.

I think you need to install the OVI suite for the mobile and then I hope this problem will automatically solved. This error is very common, go to the official site and download it Nokia's Ovi suite and thus are downloading the latest version, then uninstall the Ovi Suite and install you had to download, this is the only successful way power the latest version. I hope I have been helpful.