Thread: Windows 7: Recent files missing from Documents Library

Windows 7: Recent files missing from Documents Library

If I put aside a word file in that directory, it forever properly shows up in that index, but does not forever show up in the documents library. For instance, a document I shaped yesterday immobile doesn't come into sight in the library, though the files shaped last week and before are there. Today I shaped three records test1.docx, test2.docx and test3.docx. One showed up following a small number of minutes, one showed up right away, and the newest does not illustrate up at all, though the edition is there.

Re: Windows 7: Recent files missing from Documents Library

I think the solution for the issue is scanning the document using any antivirus for that just follow the instruction given below:
    • First of all click on the Start and then go to the all Programs, Windows Fax and Scan.
    • Click Scan at the bottom of the left pane and go on the toolbar and click New Scan.
    • New Scan dialog box, click the profile and then click Documents. The wizard will display the default settings for scanning a document, which may be used or modified.
    • To examine the appearance of the document after scanning, click Preview and after this click on scan

if your computer is associated to a network, it is probable that the association policy settings put off you from carrying out this procedure. You should not utilize the System Configuration Utility to modify the advanced startup alternative on the computer except it is point out by a Microsoft support engineer. Log on to the computer using an account with administrator rights. Click Start and in the Start Search box type msconfig.exe then push ENTER to start the System Configuration Utility. On the General tab, click Selective Startup and uncheck the check box Load Startup Items. The check box Use Original Boot.ini is not available. In the Services tab, select the Hide All Microsoft Services then click Disable All. Note: with this procedure remain active Microsoft services, such as Networking, Plug and Play and other services. If you disable this service, you can remove all restore points eternally. Do not perform this if you desire to utilize the System Restore utility after this Click OK, then Restart.

It will be useful to start in Safe mode, for example, when the computer restarts in a loop after the installation of equipment, or to perform a deletion / modification of a sensitive file, impossible in classic mode because running. For this follow the steps given below:
    • Restart your computer the PC turns off and on again instantly. Start tapping the F8 key on your keyboard when loading the bios, i.e. early in the boot.
    • Windows displays the boot options. With the keyboard arrow keys, highlight the line "Safe Mode" then confirms by pressing "Enter." If you press the F8 key too soon, it may happen that some computer models show the error message "keyboard error". In this case, restart your pc again and repeat.
    • It may be that you have to be validated via the Enter again if the message Please select the operating system to start appears. Similarly, upon arrival on the desktop, you may be asked to confirm that you want to work in safe mode.

I think Right-click on the free desktop, customizing, In the open window looking at the bottom left Taskbar and Start Menu, then look in the window if the hook at Aero Peek its. Than should set your sneak should be there. I hope this will be help full to you so I think you need to do what I have suggested here. If you have got the solution then please let us know that which might be helpful to other users.