Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Download iFitness app from apple store or itunes?

Windows Software

Old 08-01-2011

Download iFitness app from apple store or itunes?

I can't find iFitness app in the App Store. Any ideas what is the problem? That app was rather popular and among the best apps in the Store.

Old 08-01-2011

re: Download iFitness app from apple store or itunes?

Are you sure that you are not able to find the iFitness app on the apple store or even on iTunes website? Incase if you are not able to find it anywhere on the website then I would recommend you to use another application which is called All-in Fitness, that is also great and it helps to keep fit and to do exercises. I have heard that iFitness app was taken off from the apple store because of some violation but it could be a rumor, you never know.
Old 11-01-2011

Re: Download iFitness app from apple store or itunes?

Can you expand a bit about this app/ have you tried it yourself? Why All-in Fitness better?
Old 11-01-2011

Re: Download iFitness app from apple store or itunes?

If you wanted to know more about the All-in Fitness and wanted to compare the same with the other application then you should check out the below given link which is having the detail specification about the application. So just go through the links and see whether this is enough for you to understand same or not.

Best iPhone and iPod Touch Fitness Applications
Best iPhone Applications and iPod Touch Apps.
Best iPad Fitness Applications

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,