Thread: Connection Not being Done Between Nokia N8 and Ovi Suite

Connection Not being Done Between Nokia N8 and Ovi Suite

I have just got the new Nokia N8 and I have heard that it has got some of the excellent features when it is being used with the OVI suite but the main problem is that I just want to restore all the files that are just being used for the connection and also it is that I just wanted to get the details that is it fine if I just do the connection of the Nokia N8 with the system of the OVI so that is can just share all the images, music files and also the details of the games that are just being used by me for the purpose of making use in the mobile phone . Please help me out with what kind of the issue is being faced by me and a proper solution for this.

Re: Connection Not being Done Between Nokia N8 and Ovi Suite

You can first try out with the re-installation of the files of the OVI or else you can just at the start just un-install the set-up files and see that whether the un-installation cause you and kind of the issues that is being faced by it. And also you can just try out with the PC suite that is present so that the connection can be done out compatibly and also it is that you can just make use of the USB so that another connection network can be set-up down and all the issues can be solved out through this.

Fort the updating of the files you got to perform the steps that will help you out for the connection of the OVI to the computer system that you are just for making use of the phone along with the OVI tools:
    At the start you have to update the OVI suite and then you have to go in to the tools option and then, you can just make use of the software update.
    And is still is not working then you can just try out the User PC suite that help you get the details of the syncing of the files between the phones of phone and the you can just the details along with it.

If you are just trying to sync then you can just make the use of the USB that can used for the connection of the phone with the OVI that you were just talking about. And if it is still not working then you can use some of the different application that makes use of the same kind of the details of the image sharing and also the faculties of the sharing of the data which can just give you the better option for the connection with the OVI networks.

See to it that no other connection are being made when you are just trying out the connection of the files and also it is that when you are just trying then why not try it properly with one to one connection and no other, if they are just working out perfectly fine when they are just connected to each other. And also it is that the iTunes will take a lot of time for the connection to get the details out properly.