Thread: After system restore Microsoft office is not responding

After system restore Microsoft office is not responding

I am using Microsoft office on my computer for a while, but I didn't require it until some weeks before. I received a copy and product key, and Microsoft office work good for me. A few days before I ran into some computer issues, and had to do a system restore. Now when I try to open office, it is asking me for different product key. I don't have anything anymore that had the key on it, and now I need to use office for my work but I can’t. What should I do now?

Re: After system restore Microsoft office is not responding

As per my knowledge the product activation database and Microsoft's product registration database are totally separate. There is no connection between your product key and name of the product that was registered. When you throw the box after you installed and activated the product, you throw any suitable proof that Microsoft may have received to put back your product key. Now you need to buy another license.

I think there can be different reasons for this problem and some things you need to remember that are: A genuine Microsoft office copy requires be activating and validating time to time. Otherwise it can be give you this type of problem. Another thing is that if you are using trial version of office then there might have chances of this problem. For this you need to install complete version of Microsoft office.

I think there are some reasons for occur this problem with you. You will require proper Product Key to activate and this key you need to buy separately. You require key which can accepts input request easily. If you have not buy a key, then the installation will continue in trial period and in trial period you not get permission of editing or saving of any documents.