Thread: While logging in Microsoft office error message is comes

While logging in Microsoft office error message is comes

I am using Windows XP Professional SP3 completely updated and Office 2003 SP3 also completely updated. These are authorized licenses: Windows XP is from MSDN and Office 2003 that I got from a Microsoft. I also contain the original install CDs and product keys for the install CDs. A few days ago I installed the latest updates from Microsoft. Now every time I log in I am getting an error message from the recently installed Office Genuine Advantage module that the module has unsuccessful. I have sent the error log to Microsoft as demand. But I also need your help to solve this.

Re: While logging in Microsoft office error message is comes

I have some tips for you first removed OGAEXEC files. Restart and remove registry with commercial software. It will solve the above error but create a new one on internet explorer 8. Go to validate Office via Microsoft’s official site using internet explorer 8 not Mozilla Firefox, but internet explorer 8 locked up when trying to download the ActiveX control to run the OGA software. Close and reload internet explorer 8 then go to TOOLS then on INTERNET OPTIONS after that click on ADVANCED and then on Security. Removed tick mark from Enable Memory protection to help mitigate online attacks and Apply or on OK. Exit and reload internet explorer 8 go to Microsoft’s official site and run Validate Office .get back and check by logging.

Here I am giving you some steps by using this you can solve your problem. First click on start then click on control panel and then click twice on Scheduled Tasks After that Right click on OGALogon.job and remove it. Now restart your computer and Double click on Everestcorporate420.exe to run the software. Then, click on Report then Report Wizard and click on next and select all pages and select HTML and click on Finish. After completion of the process please click on Save to file to keep that file to Desktop. After this to get the solution submit the file to Microsoft Windows Support.

Here I am giving you solution. First click on Start then click on Control Panel and then double click Scheduled Tasks. Now Right click on OGALogon.job and select properties. There will be a verify box that says its Enabled. Then you have to uncheck that box and click apply and again click on ok. It should show in the column schedule disabled. Then reboot your computer and it should work smoothly.