Thread: virtualapp/didlogical website automatically logs into Windows Credential manager without permission

virtualapp/didlogical website automatically logs into Windows Credential manager without permission

I have a branded desktop desktop computer, I am using it since 2 years , although my system is having quite modern system specification with , I am right now using Windows 7 operating system , I have used Windows xp as well , but upgraded it few months back. How ever I am facing a strange issue Some "virtualapp/didlogical" website has automatically created unknown username and password , is it dangerous, how I can prevent those credential to have an access on my system . Please tell me how I can get rid of it and also tell me if there I any type of software that may stop this. I am waiting for your response.

Re: virtualapp/didlogical website automatically logs into Windows Credential manager without permission

Well if you are not aware the concept of Credential Manager is not originated now, it is quite old , Microsoft has previously used similar characteristic in Windows Vista, but for Windows 7 Microsoft has increased the capability to back up & restore your credentials. I think you should add the required credentials , if you have , Generic Credentials, then I think you need to add Certificate-Based Credentials . this will get rid of those unknown user account and passwords.

Re: virtualapp/didlogical website automatically logs into Windows Credential manager without permission

I think I have got solution for this issue . You can make use of Windows 7 Credential Manager to save essential credentials like user name and password so that you can without difficulty login to different websites or safe systems. Once you have saved your user account and password , Windows 7 will without your intervention log you in to websites or other system when you can have control over them. These user name and password are stored in Windows Vault. Just chuck for those credentials.

Well I am under impression that your system is being affected or you can say that infected by a virus attack and you need to run a scan on your system , yes had you turned off the firewall settings while doing all this credential work , it is most likely that a virus is the root cause and has created a fake user and password and is about to take a remote access over the network , you should better be careful about these sort of issues and do not take it lightly and take effective action.