Thread: Windows 7 popping up user restriction error while using Microsoft Outlook

Windows 7 popping up user restriction error while using Microsoft Outlook

I have a laptop system of Compaq Presario, I use Windows 7 operating system on it, I have got an unlimited internet plan activated in my system , I am accessing and using my mails through outlook. I have got MS Office 2007 version installed in my system , but do not know why I am facing some problem with whenever I open the outlook it prompts some error message saying that the my operation is being restricted or something and asks me to contact the network administrator and whenever I click on any of the mail that link will not open in the MS explorer.

re: Windows 7 popping up user restriction error while using Microsoft Outlook

This is not a Windows 7 issue. I too have the same problem , but I use the windows XP Home 2002 SP3 and the version is also older than yours , it is Outlook 2003. I too could not open my outlook It started occurring after I had installed Norton Anti-Virus, I had installed CA anti-virus before this and along with that I also was downloading some Microsoft file along with it , so I just removed the Antivirus and it resolved my issue , I think you should do the same.

I think it has something to do with the disabling the Phishing feature which is there in the MS outlook of 2007 version, you can disable those feature for a Phishing is the dangerous software practice of tempting you into revealing your personal information, like your bank account number and account password. So it seems like the outlook is preventing you to access the mail because of this feature being activated.

I think there might be something really malicious that is why the MS outlook is not allowing you to do this. I cannot assure you but , as I am to going through the similar sort of issue I had upgraded Windows Vista to 7 Ultimate and the MS office as well , I did not get this issue resolved , Microsoft should really consider this issue and add give some fix to this issue . You can contact and go through the Phishing case in detail in the Outlook official forum.