Thread: Windows 7: “system backup error” by windows security center

Windows 7: “system backup error” by windows security center

From last two days frequently getting a error message from the windows security center in my windows 7 compatible Dell laptop. The message appears whenever I open the machine. My laptop is having the configuration like 2 GB RAM, 329 GB hard drive and along with that NVIDIA graphics driver and Intel dual core processor. The problem is occurring after the installation of a third party software application, which is having one month trial version. the error message is shown to me that the “system backup error” from windows security center and this message is also arrives from the antivirus program and says that the date is not able to remove some file name. What should I do now? Suggest me something to overcome from this problem.

Re: Windows 7: “system backup error” by windows security center

According to my opinion the problem is not for the antivirus program which you installed in your machine, I think this should be for the windows platform that you are using. So if this happens in your machine then I would like to suggest you to repair the windows version, for that insert the windows installation disk and start pressing f8 after the manufacturer logo will appear into the screen, now you will proceed to the windows installation process window, from that window select the windows repair option and complete the process by following some of the instructions to install that windows program in your machine. Go through this process, I hope this will definitely be helping you to overcome from the problem.

I thing the problem should be arrived for the software application that you installed recently. This might be not from the trusted developer. I suggest you to remove this one from your machine; this could be creating some other future problems also. Because I had the similar issue in my machine, where as I was also installed a high definition visual program in my machine, by which the problem creates. After the problem arrives, one of my friends saw this and suggests me to remove this one from my machine. And yes that software application was the cause for the system corrupt, but after remove that one from my machine I overcome from the problem. So first of all you just go for remove that one and then try for other operations in your machine.

I this error message is come in your machine screen for the Antivirus program, which is not able to terminating. The problem with the antivirus might be either not able to work more than that or there should be any file detected of that software application that you installed. So to make sure whether the software is the cause of the problem or nothing else I would like to suggest you first of update the antivirus application and then scan that installed software application file, if the problem is that then , then by scan the defect will be detected. If the antivirus able to remove that one then ok, otherwise you must delete that one and I hope by this problem will be solved the problem that you mentioned in your post.

I was facing the similar issue, in my case there is a particular software application is not able to run after installed this by the using the administrative account information. I tried a lot to run the program, but was failed. I tried by remove and then again reload the software application, but this one also not works. After that I consult with the manufacturer technician of the machine that I am using, and he suggest me, might be the machine environment is not able to run the files of that application program, anyway try once by restore the machine and the n gain load the application program. I did this, though it was not start at the first attempt, but from second time it able to run. I suggest you to restore your machine in a particular point, though the software will be remove but you can able to install that one again in your machine. Go through this, will surely help you.