Thread: Unable to uninstall Scanner Utility for Microsoft Windows

Unable to uninstall Scanner Utility for Microsoft Windows

I am using windows 7 in my new HP pavilion desktop. I am trying on the way to set up drivers intended for a fresh Fujitsu scanner. The set up procedure gives me a significance that I have on the way to uninstall the Scanner Utility intended for Microsoft Windows first. I go on the way to the control panel and go throughout the Uninstall procedure, find a recognition that it is uninstalled, but it is at rest there. How do I find relieve of it? Please help me.

Re: Unable to uninstall Scanner Utility for Microsoft Windows

I think to perform this action you need to follow the points given below:
    • First of go to the start and then click on it and then proceed to Control Panel and unlock Control Panel.
    • Double-click Add or Remove Programs, then select program you want to remove and then click Change or Remove.
    • Click yes to delete program and all its components.
    • Click yes to all on the screen warning of shared files after this click on OK to close the Control Panel window. I hope this will help you to get the solution for the issue.

For this process just follow the steps:
    • Click Start, Find, type and functions of a program, and then click Search.
    • Double-click Programs and Features and select the product from scanner utility and then click on uninstall. Hope this will help you to get the solution.

The utility "uninstall Programs" control panel allows you to remove programs you no longer want. But rarely uninstall process all folders and registry entries created during installation. The program is much more effective than the one supplied with the Windows uninstall programs. To begin with, you will notice that Absolute Uninstaller lists not only the applications you have installed on your system, but also components and applications that cannot be installed separately. This means that you can do a fine job of selecting exactly what you want to keep - and what you want to jettison. Useful characteristic of Absolute Uninstaller is the consignment Uninstall key. Instead of uninstalling program one by one - as is complete by means of the standard uninstall usefulness - you can choose multiple installed applications and remove them with a single click. I hope this tool will be helpful to you.

The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool is used on the way to make certain computers management Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 intended for contagion by precise, common malicious software. If probable, the malicious software is detached as of the instrument. Upon conclusion of the appraisal and removal procedure, a report will come into view with the consequences, counting which, if recognized in addition to removed malicious software. I think this will be helpful to get the desired solution.

To uninstall a scanner, you be able to separate the computer at a few times. No require to uninstall the driver. To uninstall the driver and a few software supplies with the scanner, follow these steps:
    1. First open the Device Manager go to the Start key and from there go to Control Panel hit on System and Maintenance after this click on Device Manager. If you are encouraged for an administrator code word or verification, type the code word or give verification.
    2. To see the scans have been added to your computer, double-click Imaging devices.
    3. Click the right mouse button on the scanner name and click Uninstall.