Thread: How to Get Rid of Parental Control Pop Ups

How to Get Rid of Parental Control Pop Ups

Every time my PC boots I get a balloon tilt titled Windows Parental Controls. It informs me that One or else More Administrator accounts have no password set permitting anybody to alter the setting. Click here to set a password. I desire on the way to disable or stop the pop up from come into view each time. As I said previous I am the barely person making use of this PC and there is no need for a password. I have gone to the control panel and went to System and Security as well as from there Administrative Tools. I am running on Windows 7 64 bit.Thank you in advance for any help to get rid of this trouble.

Re: How to Get Rid of Parental Control Pop Ups

I will recommend you to try the following setting and hope that this will resolve your trouble:
    • Go to start menu and after that click on "Control Panel."
    • Now Click on "User Accounts and Family Safety."
    • Click on "Parental Controls" as well as provide your password at what time prompted.
    • Select your user account as well as select "Off."

Here are the steps to correctly turning off the Parental Controls another time.

1) Place a password on your administrator account once more.
    2) Make a restricted account.
    3) Turn on parental controls in the newly created account as well as click "OK"
    4) Come back to the limited account and after that turn OFF the parental controls.
    5) Now delete the limited account that you have created.
    6) DO NOT take away your password on the administrator account. Restart the PC.
    7) NOW take away the password from your administrator account.

You must not observe the pop up once more except you stumble back into the Parental Controls panel once more and turn it on.

Thank for your reply I have tried your suggestion but it does not seem to be working. Because I have Vista: at what time I click the account, a pop-up windows inquire if I desire to provide the account a password. No other options to turn Parental Controls off are available there. If anyone else have any other idea to resolve this problem Please let me know as soon as possible.

I have Windows Vista Ultimate. Each moment when I turn on my computer, little popup windows inform me to set a password as a means on the way to activate Parental Controls.On the other hand, I do not require Parental Controls - I am the just user of the PC and I have not activated the Guest Account or else created any other use account.How can I end these irritating popup windows from popping up each time when I turn on my PC?

Try turning User Account Control off, to carry out this
    1. Select start menu
    2. Go to control panel and user accounts, turn user accounts on or off
    3. Choose off.
    General view is this does not compromise security on your computer, it presently means vista wont irritate you each moment you run/install a program. Hope this works for you.