Thread: Ovi Suite 3 sync shutdowns windows 7

Ovi Suite 3 sync shutdowns windows 7

I have recently downloaded and installed the Nokia Ovi Suite 3.0 on my desktop machine where I am running Windows 7 operating system. I am facing with this new version of Ovi as when I am connecting my Nokia E5 with this software then while synchronizing contacts with this phone, It directly gets crashed and I have shut down my machine forcefully. Can somebody tell me what is wrong with this new version?

Re: Ovi Suite 3 sync shutdowns windows 7

I think you need to check that your windows machine has some virus or not which might be related with the functionality of the Nokia Ovi Suite 3. You should scan your windows machine by using any good antivirus software, I recommend you to use Avast which would be best to remove viruses out of windows machine. Here I have provided you the link from where you can download the Avast anti virus. Click on an AVAST to download it.

I guess you have got connected with the Ovi website which might be interfering with the Nokia Ovi store. I suggest you to log out from the Ovi website and then check that it works or not. Because if you have connected your phone from both the sides then it would be problematic so you should use only one thing to sync up your phone contacts with the phone. If Nokia Ovi Store does not works for you then try to make it working with the Ovi website.

If you are trying to sync your phone with an online Ovi then there could be issue with the browser which might not be allowing Ovi to stay synced with your phone. It may be needing some kind of plug in for doing such tasks. Simple you should try doing the same thing by using some other browser and then check that it works or not. If not then check it doing from the offline ovi store, If it would be regarding browser or an internet connection then it must not show any such problem while syncing your phone with offline ovi store.

There would be something wrong with the Nokia Ovi itself, Now I don’t have any idea that where it would be having scene but you can try to get rid of such problem by just reinstalling the Ovi Suite on your windows machine. But make sure that you have removed it properly as if even a single file of this software will remain in your machine then it could interfere with your newly installed software. After reinstalling OVI again on your windows machine, Reboot your machine and then connect your phone to sync contacts.

Dear friends,
    help me to get folder lock and anti virus software for nokia e5..

Quote Originally Posted by mobilenokia View Post
    Dear friends,
    help me to get folder lock and anti virus software for nokia e5..
    There is folder lock software called File Lock that you can install in your mobile phone which is a security software product that can protect your private files, it can lock your files, folders pretty easily. And for the antivirus go for the NetQin Mobile Antivirus 5.0.20 which is compatible with your nokia e5 mobile phone.

I Want Pen Driv Partaion Soft Ware Plz Tll Me Any One

Quote Originally Posted by rafeeansari View Post
    I Want Pen Driv Partaion Soft Ware Plz Tll Me Any One
    Hey for that you can download the EaseUS Partition Master from the web and refer to the instructions for the same as well.