Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Outlook.PST in windows 7

Windows Software

Old 05-01-2011

Outlook.PST in windows 7

With no going addicted to it, I have linked my outlook speak to Book by means of the incorrect folder to unlock. Could an important being tell me what folder it should be connected by means of? Go into this pathway C:\users\"your profile name"\appdata\local\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst. Right clacks on outlook.pst and decide Open by means of. I consider at this monitor it will inform you what folder it is linked by means of. Thanks in advance.

Old 05-01-2011

Re: Outlook.PST in windows 7

To retrieve your mail on windows mail outlook, it is necessary that the two programs open at once.
You throw an export messages from Windows Mail in Microsoft Exchange. You select the files or export to Outlook, and once the transfer is complete, you go to Outlook, and in principle at the bottom of your bar "folder list", the files that you have to export windows mail will there. I hope this will helpful to you.
Old 05-01-2011

At my work, I created a folder with 4 files pst my email was in MS Outlook I think. I copied via a USB key that folder on my desktop at home and I downloaded Thunderbird and import plug-in with Mail because I could not. When importing into Thunderbird, everything is going well and a folder "Outlook pst mail" is created well in the local folder. Only that folder is empty so that when importing I have selected the folder on my desk "archive mail" includes the 4 pst files. I already have Office 2007 but family version without Outlook. In your opinion, what should I do? Thank you for your return.
Old 05-01-2011

Something very simple and works, Select all the mail you want to export. Make a copy and paste messages to a folder you created. Then open your new email program and do the same. I think this will help you to get the solution which you are getting from theoutlook.pst files. So try doing this and I hope you will get the solution.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,