Thread: Problem installing Windows Live Messenger 2011

Problem installing Windows Live Messenger 2011

Hi I have the following problem, I cannot install windows live messenger 2011. I amt trying to do the same on Windows 7 (64 bit). The Installation part is not so complicated. I find this as normal way of doing, but there is some issue in the end. I can only see empty folders and nothing else. There are no errors. And here I had also kept the firewall turned off. But still there is no problem. What should I do to get rid of the problem. I had tried doing the same a number of time but it fails to work. I hope there can be some way of fixing the issue.

Some time Microsoft is testing its new Windows Live Messenger 2011 and you get this kind of issue. I think you must wait for the new update. That will resolve the problem. You can try re-downloading a new copy once again from the internet and use that for installation. I am quiet sure that it will work fine. But if not then there is surely some problem with Windows Live Messenger 2011. You will have to wait back for any new version to appear and then test that one.

I am going to provide you a few steps that can help you to deal with this issue. You have to first download the online installer of Windows Live Essentials 2011. Then use that for installing it. Once you are done with that just restart Windows. And then test back. I am quiet sure that will also help you fix the problem. If this does not work then you have to wait back as mentioned above. A new version might appear soon which will offer you a stable and reasonable output.