Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to add subtitle in winamp

Windows Software

Old 04-01-2011

How to add subtitle in winamp

Can someone help me to add Subtitles in a older version of Winamp. The version is 5 which is probably a older versions one and I am not able to find any option to activate the subtitles. I am also unable to locate necessary settings for the same. Like font size, type and its position. I want some help here through which I can make it work. I had tried using some third party software also but there is nothing much available. Can anyone help me. I need the exact steps to load subtitles.

Old 04-01-2011

Most of the things are located in the settings. You just have to click on that and then you have to choose the subtitle file and then done. You will get the same on your main screen. You can view the video and also you can also play the file alongwith it. If the subtitle is unable to load then there can be some issue with that. You will have to find another file that can work more properly with the same. It is not very complicated to load subtitles on the media player.
Old 15-01-2011

As far as I know Winamp does not support natively wmp subtitles. And it will work only if you got the latest versions. So here you have to download the latest one and then you can start testing the subtitles. If you are unable to use on the same then I will advice you to test other media players. There are ample of them that comes with the feature of adding this thing. And it will ready any subtitle file you have. There are few shortcuts also that can help you for this. But you have to search on Google for that. Try keeping the subtitle file and video in the same folder. Winamp might catch it.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,